The research project is divided into the following working packages: reference architecture model, software piloting, use cases, standardisation contributions, certification concept, business model innovation, recommendations for action, institutionalisation and project management.
The work is being carried out according to a fixed schedule:
- 30.06.2016 Presentation of the specification documents for the interfaces of the connector components and the provision of an application skeleton
- 31.08.2016 Presentation of the prototype of the core container
- January 2017 Presentation of the first Broker version
- 31.01.2017 Publication of the architecture document
- March 2017 Development of the Trusted Connector
Die Industrial Data Space Association is closely integrated in these processes. Research results, e.g. software components etc., are regularly made available to the members of the association for validation and further development.